- The State of Missouri's Official Web Site "The State of Missouri's Official Web Site" You will find links to Executive Branch, Judicial Branch, Legislative Branch, and Execitive Departments.
- Missouri Secretary of State The Secretary of State office is the place for genealogist and family historians to start there search for family information. The archives have a large collection of database online.
- Online Resources and Databases Some of the online database at the Missouri State Archives
- Missouri Birth and Death Records Database, Pre-1910 Clark County has 1,717 records in the before 1909 database.
- Missouri's Union Provost Marshal Papers: 1861 - 1866 This is alist of 141 person that were from Clark County and they were consider as Confederate sympathizers.
- Missouri Death Certificates, 1910 through 1958 This is a very good collection of Death Certificate for Clark County about 5,000 person [19 March 2008], but if you can not find the person you are looking for you need to check Iowa and Illinoisa records.
- Soldiers' Records: War of 1812 through World War I There is more than 570,000 record of Missourians from the small 1839 Iowa (Honey War) to over 380,000 records of Missourians in the Civil War.
- Land Patents: 1831 through 1969 The State of Missouri could not tax the Land Patents for five years, and the archives has record as to when the county was sent the tax notice. The state was given "Township School Land, 1820 through 1900" [one section per township "not potlical"] and the proced from the sale of this land went to the counties to support the school system.
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services Department of Health and Senior Services is where you can obtaining Certified Copies of Vital Records Birth, Death, Marriage and Divorce Information.
- Missouri Department of Transportation Home Page. You can get road way repain information and can also link to any of the ten district office.
- Missouri Department of Transportation Request for Missouri Official Highway Map you can get a paper copy or PDF file that you can download.
- Missouri State Parks and Historic Sites home page.
- Battle of Athens State Historic Site [Clark County]
- Iliniwek Village State Historic Site [Clark County]
Please e mail me to report broken links on the Missouri Resource Web page.